Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.44Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.93+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMe 2.0 shows job seekers and established professionals alike how to leverage the power of online media for personal empowerment and career success. The business world is changing and what Dan Schawbel has captured in this book is the pulse of the changing branding market. - Gary Vaynerchuk, best-selling author of Crush It There is job security anymore, which means that the way we manage our careers has forever changed. Now, everyone in the world is your competition and the single greatest differentiator you have is your personal brand. With social media tools, blogs, and mobile applications, there are endless opportunities to become kwn and connect with other people. In Me 2.0, personal branding expert Dan Schawbel gives you all the tools you need for building a powerful personal brand that WILL give you a competitive advantage in the marketplace, including: .A 4-step process for discovering, creating, communicating and maintaining your personal brand. .How to use all the latest social media tools, including video, blogs, and social networks for job search and career development. .The secrets to networking effectively both online and offline. .Proven branding advice from industry experts and insiders. Whether you re looking for your first big job, want to climb the corporate ladder, or are eager to jumpstart your own business venture, Me 2.0 will help you achieve lasting success! What s new in the revised edition of Me 2.0 NEW case studies, from people of all generations, on how they ve used social media to become well-kwn brands.NEW chapter on how to use the top social networks, including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter, for job searching, with real success stories.NEW insight on how to turn your passion into a business through the personal branding process.NEW tools you can use to network professionally and grow your presence, including Google Buzz, mobile branding, and location-based social networking.NEW research, examples, and more resources that will support your online brand campaign.
- Author BiographyDan Schawbel is the Managing Partner of Millennial Branding, LLC, and the leading authority on personal branding. His award winning blog, PersonalBrandingBlog.com, is syndicated by major networks such as Reuters and Fox Business, was named the #1 job blog by Careerbuilder, and is a top 30 AdAge marketing blog. Dan is also the publisher of Personal Branding Magazine, a syndicated columnist for Metro US, and the youngest columnist at BusinessWeek. He s been featured in more than 150 media outlets, including The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, CBS, Fox, ABC News, NPR, USA Today and Details Magazine. Dan is a keynote speaker at colleges and universities, such as Harvard and MIT, and at major companies, such as Time Warner and CitiGroup. He helps both individuals and companies with creative branding solutions.
- Author(s)Dan Schawbel
- PublisherKaplan AEC Education
- Date of Publication05/10/2010
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKaplan Trade
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.26New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.75New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.87
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $60.98Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.