Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $49.51Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
About this product
- DescriptionElvin Bishop wakes up one morning to find that his uncle is t dead, but very much alive and kicking and on Elvin's couch. Whether he likes it or t, Elvin's going to have to make some lifestyle changes. From a disastrous wave perm and highlights to tuba lessons and gym membership, Elvin's introduction to the world of a 'real man' is t all smooth. But it's t all bad either. In spite of the many embarrassing and traumatic episodes, Elvin does pick up a few things that make life a little better - like swimming underwater where he can't hear his uncle speaking! And, what's more, his uncle seems to be a whole lot happier for showing Elvin some of the many enjoyments to be had in this world So t only does Elvin get himself a new identity but he's also united with a long lost family member in this hilarious vel paving new ground for Chris Lynch.
- Author BiographyChris Lynch is an American who lives in Scotland - dividing his time between Ayrshire and Edinburgh. This is Chris's fourth novel for Bloomsbury.
- Author(s)Chris Lynch
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication02/01/2007
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.