All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJudyth Vary was once a promising science student who dreamed of finding a cure for cancer; this expose is her account of how she strayed from a path of mainstream scholarship at the University of Florida to a life of espionage in New Orleans with Lee Harvey Oswald. In her narrative she offers extensive documentation on how she came to be a cancer expert at such a young age, the personalities who urged her to relocate to New Orleans, and what led to her involvement in the development of a biological weapon that Oswald was to smuggle into Cuba to eliminate Fidel Castro. Details on what she knew of Kennedy's impending assassination, her conversations with Oswald as late as two days before the killing, and her belief that Oswald was a deep-cover intelligence agent who was framed for an assassination he was actually trying to prevent, are also revealed.
- Author BiographyJim Marrs is an award-winning veteran Texas journalist whose books have reached the New York Times bestseller list. Crossfire has sold 1.5 million copies since 1990, and its theories were featured in Oliver Stone's movie JFK. His book The Alien Agenda (HarperPaperbacks:1997) is widely considered to be one of the most comprehensive and balanced journalistic accounts of the ET phenomenon. Marrs started out with the Fort Worth Star-Telegram and later owned several newspapers before becoming an independent writer.
- Author(s)Judyth Vary Baker
- PublisherTrine Day
- Date of Publication22/10/2011
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationWalterville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTrine Day
- Content Note100 b/w photos
- Weight648 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine34 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.