Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionBilly, a writer, is reliant on teaching scriptwriting for a living and the bottle for oblivion; his sense of self-worth is teetering on the edge. When Mac, his best friend, a banker and would-be producer, offers him a screenplay to write, the offer is t all it seems... Anyone can write ...Writing is the great free market of artistic expression. There's exams to pass, subs to pay, fees, licence. It's open slather. Entirely self-regulatory. You can do whatever you please. Like banking. A play for anyone who has tried to write a screenplay - or teach creative writing...
- Author BiographyGreg McGee has written for theatre, television and film. His first play, Foreskin's Lament (1980), a searing analysis of the myths and illusions that lie at the heart of New Zealand's self image, is a New Zealand classic. Other plays include Tooth and Claw, This Train I'm On and Out in the Cold. McGee's television writing has won several awards including Best Drama Writer awards for two of his political documentary dramas.
- Author(s)Greg McGee
- PublisherThe Play Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationWellington
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintThe Play Press
- Weight158 g
- Width210 mm
- Height145 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.