All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGreg Gaines is the last master of high school espionage, able to disappear at will into any social environment. He has only one friend, Earl, and together they spend their time making movies, their own incomprehensible versions of Coppola and Herzog cult classics. Until Greg's mother forces him to rekindle his childhood friendship with Rachel. Rachel has been diagsed with leukemia - cue extreme adolescent awkwardness - but a parental mandate has been issued and must be obeyed. When Rachel stops treatment, Greg and Earl decide the thing to do is to make a film for her, which turns into the Worst Film Ever Made and becomes a turning point in each of their lives. And all at once Greg must abandon invisibility and stand in the spotlight.
- Author BiographyJesse Andrews is a writer, musician, and former German youth hostel receptionist. He is a graduate of Harvard University and lives in Brooklyn, New York, which is almost as good as Pittsburgh. This is his first novel and is currently being turned into a screenplay with Dan Fogelman for Indian Paintbrush. Visit him online at www.jesseandrews.com
- Author(s)Jesse Andrews
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2012
- ImprintAllen & Unwin Children's Books
- Weight305 g
- Width138 mm
- Height208 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.