About this product
- DescriptionMy mum is so special in every way. I want to be just like my mummy one day! Little Bear's mum is so clever, she can do just about anything! She can roar and skate and swim like a fish, and she's never afraid of the dark. But the thing she does best in all the world is holding her bear cub tight.
- Author BiographyAlison Ritchie works as a freelance editor and writer and has published several children's books. She lives in a village in Oxfordshire with her two children and dog. Alison Edgson was born in County Down in Northern Ireland. She studied Visual Communication at the University of Ulster in Belfast. After graduating with a First, she and her husband Jeff moved to an old chapel in the Usk Valley in Wales, where she now concentrates on illustrating children's books.
- Author(s)Alison Ritchie
- PublisherLittle Tiger Press Group
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLittle Tiger Press
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width225 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Alison Edgson
- Interest Age3 - 7 years
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.