All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAt the height of the Great Depression there were 250,000 teenagers on their own traveling all over the U.S. When two naive seventeen year old boys met on the road and decided to team-up for their journey from Tennessee to California they had idea of the dangers, the adventures, the love and the lessons in life that would force them to grow up fast.
- Author BiographyRichard Guiney is a native Californian. His first job was walking racehorses at the age of 8 while his 18 year old brother was a jockey. At the age of 26 he became employed at the famous Hearst State Historical Monument where he was employed for over 32 years. Richard is married with 3 children and this is his first novel.
- Author(s)Richard Guiney
- Date of Publication19/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight594 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $56.46
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.77
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.14
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.07
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $63.64
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.52
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.