All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHildan Hegennerry was an ordinary kid- he had good parents, a great best friend, and a clone. Well, that part's t so ordinary, is it? Join Hildan on an action-packed adventure as he unveils dark secrets and discovers what it's like to have a brother. Me2 (also written as Me Squared ) is more than an adventure- it also tackles some very important issues regarding bioethics and human cloning- whether anybody likes it or t, the future is coming, and with it come questions without obvious answers. Me Squared dares you to begin thinking about those questions right w.
- Author BiographyJourdan Cameron lives with his family in Connecticut where he writes poetry, takes an uncanny amount of photographs and produces the occasional book. His various hobbies include aquariums, video game criticism, photography, reading, and of course writing.
- Author(s)Jourdan Cameron
- PublisherJourdan Cameron
- Date of Publication18/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJourdan Cameron
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.