All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMeal Courses: Eating Clean and Gorgeous Crockpot Flavours Putting together healthy meals on a budget can be an incredible difficult process. Most of us end up relying on convenience foods like pre-sauced frozen veggies, boxes of helpers and mixes, and already-cooked toppings. This can make the meal planning process a whole lot faster and simpler, but it tends to play havoc with our health. If you've been suffering from weight gain and health issues matter what you try, the issue might be your meal plan. With so many processed foods available on the market, a lot of us have trouble coming up with meal ideas that don't use them. The ingredients in these meal courses are often over-processed and devoid of beneficial nutrients, however. They encourage us to eat more, gain too much, and experience serious health issues.
- Author BiographyCo author of: Meal Courses: Eating Clean and Gorgeous Crockpot Flavours.
- Author(s)Kelly Wood,Powell Jean
- PublisherSpeedy Publishing Books
- Date of Publication28/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpeedy Publishing Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $45.46New
- AU $14.67New
- AU $34.81New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $33.91Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $22.16Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $29.18Trending at AU $35.59
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $34.51
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $38.23
- AU $31.37Trending at AU $34.39
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $44.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.