All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $16.78Free postage
- AU $20.42Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionPorridge, eggs, stews, risottos, pasta, curry, soup, salad, snacks, brownies, cakes and bread - what ever you fancy, it can be made in minutes with a mug and a microwave. Even Christmas pudding. If you like eating delicious food but can't cook/won't cook/don't have any time to cook, then this is the book for you. All you need is a large mug and a microwave, a handful of ingredients and a spoon. Forget retro microwaving of the 90s, these are bang-up-to-date, imaginative recipes for busy people. Every meal time is covered with 80 recipes, so whether you're a student on a budget, stuck at the office and starving, or just can't be bothered to dirty a saucepan and preheat the oven, you'll find an idea to satisfy every hungry moment and all your flavour cravings.
- Author BiographyDenise Smart has created, cooked and styled food for every food genre from Thai finger food to Great British baking. Her recipes are tried and tested and easy to follow so that her food will always work first time for home cooks. She has written recipes for Waitrose, Tesco, Asda, Cadbury's, Morrison's and Marks and Spencer as well as for a range of famous food brands. She is the author of bestselling Meal in a Mug and Chips with Everything.
- Author(s)Denise Smart
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication07/08/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEbury Press
- Weight417 g
- Width178 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $29.80
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.24
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.27
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.69
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $33.91
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.64
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $33.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.