All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMadeleen is mean to everyone and has friends, while Angeleen is sweet and well-liked, but when Madeleen tries to make everyone hate Angeleen, she learns what it means to be a friend.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Burton
- PublisherBranden Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/1997
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationBoston, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBranden Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight85 g
- Width145 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Rosetta Nasisi
- Reading Age6-8
- Interest AgeUnder 6-10
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.