Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.79Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionPeople need to look at their government. I have written articles for over 20 years; from the first Bush to Obama. We have problems we need to face and quit sticking our head in the sand. It's okay to be a liberal or a conservative, but neither exists in our government today. Our politicians do everything but what they were elected to do: Represent the People. If you are open minded you will enjoy this. If you've only voted one party all of your life then don't download this book. Stop to look at what our politicians are doing today. If you are an open minded Christian you might enjoy this. And if you are you must admit God is probably t too happy. Atheists are offended. Everyone should be offended that they are offended. When talking about being Christian in the military becomes an act of treason, then we have bigger problems. America has spent so much time protecting each individual's rights that one has any rights. Throughout history every great empire has collapsed; there have been exceptions. To all the military living and dead who served the United States of America, with hor and sacrifice for freedom and their country, may the actions of Congress and our Presidents t make their dedication in to God and country in vain. WARNING! This is for mature audiences so if you're a Democrat or Republican who always voted the same ticket, this is t for you, because it means you are incapable of thinking on your own, so I'd rather you t buy it. If you are a frustrated American upset with the current administrations then you may find these scribbles quit enjoyable. Should I Forget A simple reminder, since I might forget. These are scribbles of an Old Fart and you may find repetitions. This is due to Oldheimers. DISCLAIMER Any resemblance to political persons in office is purely intentional. FOR PETA'S SAKE! For your peace of mind let it be kwn that NO animals were injured during the making of these meandering scribbles. GIVE ME A BREAK! I'm t a racist, and I'm t a terrorist, I'm just trying to be funny and open your eyes to other solutions. If you have better ideas then you write a book. FINAL WARNING! Before you read this I must remind you that you have three choices. You can only pick one so be careful. You are a Democrat, a Republican or an American. If you picked one of the first two then don't get this book and if you do then don't complain. Americans tell the truth, the other two don't. Offended yet? You will be; unless you're an American. FOR OBAMA I'M AMERICA'S BIGGEST THREAT I'm a white, Christian, heterosexual, and I believe in traditional marriage. I am America's Biggest Threat. Get Over It!
- Author BiographyThe author, Joe Barfield, has led an interesting life, scuba diving, racing cars with his son Beaux Barfield, lifting weights and playing a variety of sports. He met his wife Lucia in Cali, Colombia while on a trip. One time she took him on a trip in the mountains of Colombia and at one point they thought they had entered a guerrilla camp and he would be kidnapped. It turned out to be a group of the Colombian military looking for kidnappers. He spent a few days with them and even has a picture of him holding a 50 caliber machine gun with one of the Colombian soldiers. Showing his tenacity, once he was determined to win a Halloween contest and went as far as making an eight-foot monster with moving fingers. He won the contest. For him racing has always been an exciting endeavor, winning his very first race and two years later winning his first professional race at Sebring. His son went on to be Race Director for IndyCar. Barfield said there were as many adventures off the track as there were on. A quote from Jim Fitzgerald sums it all up, When you do it and do it right it is the greatest turn on in the world.
- Author(s)MR Joe W Barfield
- Date of Publication22/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.