All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionIn a time of globally changing environments and ecomic challenges, many institutions of higher education are attempting to reform by promoting standardization approaches. Meaning-Centered Education explores the counter-tide for an alternative vision of education, where students and instructors engage in open meaning-making processes and self-organizing educational practices. In one contributed volume, Meaning-Centered Education provides a comprehensive introduction to current scholarship and pedagogical practice on meaning-centered education. International contributors explore how modern educational scholars and practitioners all around the world are implementing a comprehensive framework that supports meaning making in a classroom. This edited collection is a valuable resource for higher education faculty and scholars interested in renewing the deep purposes of higher education.
- Author BiographyOlga Kovbasyuk is Co-Founder of the Institute for Meaning Centered Education, and Professor of Intercultural Communication at Khabarovsk State Academy of Economics and Law (KSAEL), Russia. Patrick Blessinger is Founder and Executive Director of the Higher Education Teaching and Learning Association (HETL), as well as a lecturer and researcher in education.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/05/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4 black & white tables
- Weight362 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byOlga Kovbasyuk,Patrick Blessinger
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.