All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume investigates the complicated relationship between grammar, computation, and meaning in natural languages. It details conditions under which meaning-driven processing of natural language is feasible, discusses an operational and accessible implementation of the grammatical cycle for Dutch, and offers analyses of a number of further conjectures about constituency and entailment in natural language.
- Author BiographyCrit Cremers is associate professor of formal semantics and computational linguistics at Leiden University. Maarten Hijzelendoorn is a senior software engineer on the Faculty of Humanities at Leiden University.Hilke Reckman is a senior researcher in the information retrieval industry.
- Author(s)Dr Crit Cremers,Hilke Reckman,Maarten Hijzelendoorn
- PublisherLeiden University Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLeiden University Press
- Weight494 g
- Width170 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.