All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe literary magazine Meanjin reflects the breadth of contemporary thinking and writing through essays, interviews, memoir, fiction, poetry and visual art. Highlights in this edition include Neil Armfield remembering Patrick White; a revealing conversation between Sonya Voumard and Helen Garner; fiction by Emily Ballou and Mardi O'Conr; memoir from Elmo Keep and Jessie Cole; writing from Kate Darian-Smith, Elliot Perlman, Martin Langford, Rebecca Harkins-Cross and John Kinsella; and new photography from Nicholas Walton-Healey.
- Author BiographySally Heath's first full-time job in journalism was as editor of an independent paper on the Bellarine Peninsula in Victoria about 25 years ago. Since then she has divided her time equally between writing and editing, including working as editor of the Age's A2, blogging at A Season of Sundays, and most recently joining MUP as Associate Publisher in 2010. She is Meanjin's ninth editor.
- PublisherMelbourne University Press
- Date of Publication24/05/2012
- Place of PublicationCarlton, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2012
- Weight459 g
- Width172 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited bySally Heath
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.