All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSometimes the next best thing is what you've been looking for all along...Beth Chandler has spent her whole life pleasing others. She went to law school to make her grandparents happy. She agreed to marry her workaholic boyfriend, Lucas, to make him happy. And, despite her fear of boats, she took a ferry to see Lucas's parents just to make them happy. While suffering through a panic attack on the ferry, Beth meets a tall, sexy stranger who talks her down from her fear-and makes her heart flutter in the process. Soon, she has a new reason to panic: her gorgeous, blue-eyed rescuer is Lucas's brother, Joe. But could she ever leave her fiance for his own brother...even if Lucas is more focused on making partner than on making their relationship work...and even if Joe turns out to be everything she never knew she wanted?
- Author BiographyBorn in the Ohio Valley, Terri relocated below the Mason Dixon line in the early 1990s after experiencing three blizzards in eighteen months. Seeking warmer climes and a career in the music business, she landed in Nashville and learned fast that getting a job on Music Row is not as easy as it sounds. Ironically, it wasn't until she left Nashville and moved to Arkansas that she found her way into radio. Never one to stay put for long, Terri eventually moved to the East Coast, settled near the ocean, earned her bachelor's degree while raising a daughter, and joined cubicle land once again. But a love of romance novels soon found her writing her own. Five years and many pages later, in 2012, she was named a finalist in the Romance Writers of America(R) Golden Heart(R) contest. An agent and contract soon followed. Terri now resides in Virginia with a teenager, a Yorkipoo, and two fat and happy tabbies.
- Author(s)Terri Osburn
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication21/05/2013
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleAn Anchor Island Novel
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMontlake Romance
- Weight386 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $30.15
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.