All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of Angus Peter Campbell's modern Gaelic Poetry. It includes poems that are translated into English by the author, and into Scots by J Derrick McClure.
- Author Biographya native of South Uist, AP Campbell lives in Skye with his wife, Liondsaidh, and their six children. He is a graduate of Edinburgh University and has written three accredited Gaelic novels. He works as a journalist, broadcaster and writer.
- Author(s)Angus Peter Campbell
- PublisherAcair Ltd
- Date of Publication15/10/2007
- LanguageGaelic, Scots and English
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationIsle of Lewis
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAcair Ltd
- Width129 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.