Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is unique in accepting probability theory as an essential part of measure theory. Therefore, many examples are taken from probability, and probabilistic concepts such as independence and Markov processes are integrated into the text. Also, more attention than usual is paid to the role of algebras, and the metric defining the distance between sets as the measure of their symmetric difference is exploited more than is customary.
- Author(s)J. L. Doob
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/10/2012
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number143
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight355 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1994
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.