Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is unique in accepting probability theory as an essential part of measure theory. Therefore, many examples are taken from probability, and probabilistic concepts such as independence and Markov processes are integrated into the text. Also, more attention than usual is paid to the role of algebras, and the metric defining the distance between sets as the measure of their symmetric difference is exploited more than is customary.
- Author(s)Joseph L. Doob
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/12/1993
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.143
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight498 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.