All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn an online and social media world, measurement is the key to success If you can measure your key business relationships, you can improve them. Even though relationships are fuzzy and intangible, they can be measured and managed-with powerful results. Measure What Matters explains simple, step-by-step procedures for measuring customers, social media reputation, influence and authority, the media, and other key constituencies. * Based on hundreds of case studies about how organizations have used measurement to improve their reputations, strengthen their bottom lines, and improve efficiencies all around * Learn how to collect the data that will help you better understand your competition, do strategic planning, understand key strengths and weaknesses, and better respond to customer preferences * Author runs a successful blog and serves as a measurement consultant to companies such as Facebook, Southwest Airlines, Raytheon, and Allstate Don't draw conclusions or make key decisions based on guesswork. Instead, Measure What Matters and the difference will show in the most important measure: your bottom line.
- Author BiographyKATIE DELAHAYE PAINE is the publisher of KDPaine's Measurement Blog and The Measurement Standard, the first blog and newsletter for marketing professionals dedicated entirely to measurement and accountability. For the past two decades, she has been a measurement consultant to some of the world's most admired companies, including SAS, Raytheon, and Cisco.
- Author(s)Katie Delahaye Paine
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/04/2011
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight542 g
- Width160 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.29Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.