All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents an invative behavioral approach to leadership from the bestselling author of Bringing Out the Best in People . Management guru Aubrey Daniels delivers a proven, scientifically grounded approach to great leadership with Measure of a Leader . This book turns conventional leadership wisdom on its head, showing how to focus on the behavior of followers to craft a powerful leadership style. Structuring their message around the indicators of follower behavior that predict a leader's influence, Aubrey and James Daniels show exactly how to impact the growth of a business, its customers, and the marketplace.Even more important, the authors' system gives managers the tools to adapt the approach, creating positive behavior that can improve the performance of their people. Managers are transformed into leaders, creating a legacy that perpetually generates greater momentum, commitment, initiative, and reciprocity throughout an organization. It includes leadership examples from top companies such as Blue Cross, NASA, Roche, and Westinghouse. 'For anyone anxious to achieve long-term results...this book should be your everyday playbook' - John R.Schueler, president, publisher, and CEO, ANG Newspaper Group.
- Author BiographyAubrey C. Daniels is the author of the bestselling management classic Bringing Out the Best in People. His management consulting firm, Aubrey Daniels International, works with business leaders around the world. Daniels is an internationally recognized expert on management, leadership, and workplace issues. He has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Fortune, and on CNN and CNBC. James E. Daniels, Vice President and Senior Consultant with Aubrey Daniels International, has developed productivity and quality improvement systems for corporations across the globe. He is coauthor (with Daniels) of the definitive behavioral text Performance Management: Changing Behavior That Drives Organizational Effectiveness.
- Author(s)Aubrey C. Daniels,James E Daniels
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight469 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.