All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are t transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products. Packages Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may t be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase. Used or rental books If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code. Access codes Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase. This practical, user-friendly new edition bridges the gap between theory and practice by examining measurement and evaluation techniques for a variety of activities-from coaching and teaching to adult education and community programs. In Measurement and Evaluation in Physical Education and Exercise, Seventh Edition, you get the skills you need to assess, evaluate, and develop more effective physical education or activity programs. Real-life, practical examples illustrate the measurement and evaluation models to help you grasp important concepts, while showing how to integrate measurement and evaluation techniques into program design and development. *Measurement and evaluation made real: See why and how measurement and evaluation will be integral to your activity-based professional lives.*The most current information and the latest research have been incorporated throughout the text. *Essential statistical techniques for measurement and evaluation are presented in a user-friendly, practical approach that encourages and reinforces learning.
- Author BiographyDr. Alan Lacy currently serves as Director of the School of Kinesiology and Recreation at Illinois State University. After teaching and coaching in the public schools in Texas and Arizona, he earned his Ed.D. from Arizona State University in 1983. He served on the faculty at Texas Christian University for 14 years, assumed the chair position in the Department of Physical Education at Indiana State University in 1995 and moved to his current position in 1999. During his career, Dr. Lacy has published more than 25 articles, made more than 40 presentations, and co-authored Measurement and Evaluation in Physical Education and Exercise Science. He is a fellow of the Research Consortium of the American Alliance of Health, Physical Education, Recreation, and Dance.
- Author(s)Alan C. Lacy
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication25/03/2014
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBenjamin-Cummings Publishing Company, Subs of Addison Wesley Longman, Inc
- Out-of-print date01/09/2014
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight780 g
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.