Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- PublisherAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/10/1994
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1400 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Table Of ContentsA Measurement Scheme For Developing Institutional Products. Appropriateness as a Measure of the Cognitive-Contextual Aspects of Food Acceptance. The Repertory Grid Approach. Focus Group Interviewing. Product Optimization: Approaches and Applications. Preference Mapping in Practice. An Individualized Psychological Approach to Measuring Influences of Consumer Preferences. Modeling Food Choice. Nutritional Influences on Mood and Cognitive Performance: Their Measurement and Relevance to Food Acceptance. Consumer Expectations and Their Role in Food Acceptance. References. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.