All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the key challenges of all types of practice and research is finding a way to measure the problem. This seminal 2-volume book contains hundreds of the most useful measurement tools for use in clinical practice and in research. All measures are critiqued by the editors, who provide guidance on how to select and score them and the actual measures are wholly reproduced. This first volume, focusing on measures for use with couples, families, and children, includes an introduction to the basic principles of measurement, an overview of different types of measures, and an overview of the Rapid Assessment Inventories included herein. Volume I also contains descriptions and reviews of each instrument, as well as information on how they were selected and how to administer and score them. This book is designed as the definitive reference volume on assessment measures for both practice and research in clinical mental health. This fifth edition of Corcoran and Fischer's Measures for Clinical Practice and Research is updated with a new preface, new scales, and updated information for existing instruments, expanding and cementing its utility for members of all the helping professions, including psychology, social work, psychiatry, counseling, nursing, and medicine. Alone or as a set, these classic compendiums are powerful tools that clinicians and researchers alike will find an invaluable addition to - or update of - their libraries.
- Author BiographyKevin Corcoran, PhD, JD, is Professor of Social Work at Portland State University.Joel Fischer, DSW, is Professor of Social Work at University of Hawai'i.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication15/08/2013
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1428 g
- Width188 mm
- Height258 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byKevin Corcoran
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.