All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis book gives a comprehensive and unique account of the methodologies for measuring methane from in vitro fermentation systems, and from stall-fed and grazing animals. The methods and protocols have been presented in simple format for direct practical use. This book will equip the readers to measure and monitor methane emissions accurately and to meet the challenge of improving productivity from ruminants without damaging the environment.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/09/2007
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight393 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byHarinder P.S. Makkar,Philip E. Vercoe
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.