All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
About this product
- DescriptionMeasuring Techlogy and Mechatronics Automation in Electrical Engineering includes select presentations on measuring techlogy and mechatronics automation related to electrical engineering, originally presented during the International Conference on Measuring Techlogy and Mechanatronics Automation (ICMTMA2012). This Fourth ICMTMA, held at Sanya, China, offered a prestigious, international forum for scientists, engineers, and educators to present the state of the art of measuring techlogy and mechatronics automation research.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/02/2012
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Electrical Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Number135
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight967 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byZhixiang Hou
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.