Measuring the Effectiveness of Image and Linkage Advertising: The Nitty-gritty of Maxi-marketing by Arch G. Woodside (Hardback, 1996)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $120.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $192.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDr. Woodside picks up where other books on maxi-marketing leave off, to prove that the effectiveness of image and linkage advertising can be measured, and to show advertising professionals how to do it. Readable and in detail, with carefully culled examples that go beyond simple case studies, Dr. Woodside provides a 20-step process model of how low and high involvement advertising work, and shows how to use top-of-mind-awareness measures and benefit-to-brand retrieval to assess advertising impact. His book also covers the details of evaluating the effectiveness of competing advertising media and ways to do useful advertising-to-sales conversion studies, within budget and in a timely manner. Well illustrated with tables and figures, and drawing upon important practical and academic research, Dr. Woodside's book will be essential reading for advertising, marketing, and sales executives and their colleagues in the academic community. Dr. Woodside leads off with his 20-step process model and review of the scientific and applied literature to show how advertising works. He answers the question of why top-of-mind awareness measures of advertising effectiveness are so valuable, and then uses detailed, numerical examples to illustrate the powerful tool of benefit-to-brand retrieval. He links profit-and-loss analysis to a linkage advertising monitoring program, then discusses the net profit impact of each advertisement in each medium. His report of a field study demonstrates that net profit is the big difference between image and linkage advertising. From there he moves to the long interview and its application to voice-of-the customer research, ways to value different customer segments, and how to monitor linkage advertising fulfillment strategies. Dr. Woodside's book will be an important contribution to our understanding of how advertising is done, and how it can be done better.
- Author BiographyARCH G. WOODSIDE is Malcolm W. Woldenburg Professor of Marketing, Freeman School of Business, Tulane University. Editor of the Journal of Business Research and of the book series Advances in Business Marketing and Purchasing, he is past president of the Consumer Psychology Division of the American Psychological Association. His publications on advertising effectiveness and marketing strategy have appeared in more than 30 scholarly and applied journals in North America and Europe. He is also coeditor with Robert E. Pitts, of Creating and Managing International Joint Ventures (Quorum, 1995).
- Author(s)Arch G. Woodside
- Date of Publication20/08/1996
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuorum Books,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight582 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.