CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
About this product
- DescriptionDo you have a passion for engines and all things mechanical? So have you ever wondered what it might be like to work as a mechanic? This is a careers book that focuses on one type of job within this industry. Follow Warren, a mechanic in a garages as he guides you around his place of work. Warren explains everything in a clear and informative way - from identifying faults to servicing and repairs and everything in between. He also introduces some of the specialist skills he and his colleagues use every day, such as welding, and using specialist equipment. Clear photographs help as he explains the skills, qualifications and temperament you need to become a mechanic and also the potential for progressing in the industry. Part of the series, What We Do. Six books that explore six practical career options for children aged 9+.
- Author BiographyJames Nixon is an experienced editor and author of children's books.
- Author(s)James Nixon
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication14/08/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleWhat We Do
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight90 g
- Width178 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.