All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe companion volume to Dover's 1800 Mechanical Movements, Devices and Appliances, this engrossing visual narrative profiles the specific and unique properties of hundreds of devices, many still in use today. Nearly 1,000 detailed illustrations - including steam-powered appliances, spring-powered devices, hydraulic equipment, and other machinery - are accompanied by informative explanations.
- Author(s)Gardner Dexter Hiscox
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/11/2008
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $90.24
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.43
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.