All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPrivate employers and public agencies use various mechanical aptitude tests to screen applicants for jobs that range from mechanics and skilled trades apprentices to aerospace engineers and firefighters. These tests often differ in detail but measure similar abilities. This manual presents 18 typical tests that gauge an individual s mechanical aptitude and spatial ability, with all questions answered and explained. The author also advises on ways to improve mechanical comprehension, gives test-taking tips, and explains how pulleys, levers, and other simple machines work. The book is filled with diagrams and illustrations.
- Author(s)Joel Wiesen
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication14/05/2015
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight726 g
- Width213 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.