Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionAt last! The nuts and bolts of building robotics... Mechanical Devices for the Electronics Experimenter . Here's the book electronics experimenters have been waiting for...a how-to book for designing and fabricating the mechanical devices for motion and positioning in robotic applications - as well as others. Filled with easy-to-understand illustrations, this unique guide describes in detail how to: design robot propulsion systems; fabricate components for pneumatic systems; design simple hydraulic systems and motor controller circuits; design and fabricate soleids, gear trains and cams; adapt parts and components for use in electronics experiments. Harness the use of electromechanical forces with plenty of practical advice and applicable theoretical information. Explore the possibilities of ingenious invention.
- Author BiographyC. Britton Rorabaugh is a Senior Engineer with a leading aerospace company, and a widely respected expert who has over 20 years of experience in the design and analysis of high-performance signal processing and communications systems. He is the author of the Digital Filter Designer's Handbook and Error Coding Cookbook.
- Author(s)C. Britton Rorabaugh
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/04/1995
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTAB Books Inc
- Content Note200 illustrations
- Weight439 g
- Width185 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.