All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the reviews: ...one of the charms of this book is that it is different from both structural geology text books and mechanics texts. Bayly has brought these two fields together admirably, with great intelligence, imagination and originality. For this reason alone, I think all active structural geologists, whether in research or teaching, and particularly those concerned with theory, should read this book. (Journal of Structural Geology)
- Author(s)Brian Bayly
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/12/1991
- SubjectEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note235 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight524 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1992
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $29.85Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.