All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionReaders will get the inside scoop with step-by-step science fiction art instruction that shows the processes, techniques and theories of an award-winning entertainment artist who has worked on many popular and sensational properties, including Star Wars , War of the Worlds , Terminator and Back to the Future .Readers will learn to draw the creatures, robots, craft and drama of distant worlds. This book gives expert advice and showcases the author's visual style through the creation of this phemenal style of art.
- Author BiographyExecutive Vice President of ImageMovers Digital, a Walt Disney Company, Doug Chiang has earned an Academy Award, two British Academy Film Awards, and a Clio Award. Some of his projects include: the Star Wars prequels, Episode I and Eipsode II, The Polar Express, War of the Worlds and Beowulf. His work has been in exhibitions at the Brooklyn Museum, Houston Museum of Fine Art, Field Museum and Kyoto and Tokyo National Museums. He has written and illustrated several books, including Robota, which he created and co-wrote with Orson Scott Card.
- Author(s)Doug Chiang
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication29/08/2008
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIMPACT Books
- Out-of-print date13/07/2012
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight594 g
- Width206 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.