Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is derived from contributions to the Second International Workshop on Mechanisms in Cell-Mediated Cytotoxicity, held in Anpolis, Maryland, June 10-13, 1984. This workshop was organized by an international committee of immulogists interested in lymphocyte cytotoxic mechanisms (G. Berke, W.R. Clark, P. Golstein, M. Hanna, P. Henkart, R. Herberman, H.R. MacDonald, E. Martz, and C. Nathan), who strove to invite participants who have made major contributions to this field. The Workshop was a follow-up to the highly successful 1981 Workshop, whose proceedings Workshop were published by Plenum as Mechanisms in Cell-Mediated Cytotoxicity, edited by W.R. Clark and P. Golstein. That volume has been much appreciated by researchers and students since it contains accounts of most of the current approaches to understanding cytotoxic lymphocyte mechanisms all in one volume. The present book may be viewed as a follow-up to the first one, and in our opinion fairly summarizes the varying current viewpoints on lymphocyte cytotoxic mechanism. It should be ted that the discussions have been transcribed directly by us, and the participants have t had an opportunity to edit their remarks. We have tried to maintain some of the style of the actual discussion in these transcripts. In some cases technical problems prevented usable transcriptions from being made, and hence t all of the actual discussion at the workshop is reproduced here.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/11/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number187
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note58 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1104 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byPierre A. Henkart
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1985
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.