All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of this series is to provide a continuing critical review of the literature concerned with mechanistic aspects of irganic and orga- metallic reactions in solution, with coverage being complete in each volume. The papers discussed are selected on the basis of relevance to the elucidation of reaction mechanisms and many include results of a nkinetic nature when useful mechanistic information can be deduced. The period of literature covered by this volume is July 1982 through December 1983, and in some instances papers t available for inclusion in the previous volume are also included. Numerical results are usually reported in the units used by the original authors, except where data from different papers are com- pared and conversion to common units is necessary. As in previous volumes material included covers the major areas of redox processes, reactions of the nmetallic elements, reaction of inert and labile metal complexes and the reactions of orgametallic compounds. While maintaining the space devoted to other areas, that given to the nmetallic elements has been increased. In recognition of the increasing importance of the determination of volumes of activation in understanding the mechanisms of both irganic and orgametallic reactions a special reference section giving tabulated Ll V* values has been included and this extensive compilation will be updated in future volumes.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/01/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight782 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byM. V. Twigg
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1985
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.