All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
About this product
- DescriptionMechatronic Systems introduces these developments by considering the dynamic modelling of components together with their interactions. The whole range of elements is presented from actuators, through different kinds of processes, to sensors. Structured tutorial style takes learning from the basics of unified theoretical modelling, through information processing to examples of system development. End-of-chapter exercises provide ready-made homework or self-tests. Offers practical advice for engineering derived from experience with real systems and application-oriented research.
- Author BiographyRolf Isermann is one of the leading academic figures associated with the novel and increasingly important field of mechatronics the most popular definition of which is: Mechatronics is the synergistic integration of mechanical engineering with electronics and intelligent computer control in the design and manufacture of products and processes He was chair of the 1st IFAC conference on Mechatronics. He has worked extensively with industry in recent years especially in the automotive sector. He is a fellow of the IEEE and a member of the IFAC general council.
- Author(s)R. Isermann
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication07/09/2005
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note91 black & white tables, biography
- Weight838 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.