Mechatronics for the Evil Genius: 25 Build-it-yourself Projects by Newton C. Braga (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $42.98Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by books2anywhereuk
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.95+ postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ernoop1
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionDevelop the mechantronic side of your genious with 25 funtastic projects! If you're fascinated by electronics and mechanics, this hands-on tour of the junction where they meet will bring you hours of fun and learning. Noted electronics author Newton Braga's Mechatronics for the Evil Genius guides you step by step through 25 complete, intriguing, yet inexpensive projects developed especially for this book. You will build your own mechanical race car, combat robot, ionic motor, mechatronic head, light beam remote control, and 20 other entertaining learning projects that take you to the heart of mechatronics. More than just hours of entertainment, these stimulating projects provide a solid grounding in mechatronics, the discipline at the core of robotics where electronics, mechanics, and other sciences merge.Each experiment builds on those before it so you develop a hands-on, practical understanding of mechatronics. You don't need to kw electronics or mechanics to get started. But by the end, you'll be showing off your own exciting projects! Mechatronics for the Evil Genius introduces you to mechatronics step-by-step - you don't need to be a electromechanical whiz to get started, but you will be when you're finished. It teaches all the skills you need for the projects, including how to solder, recognize components, and read schematics.It provides complete lists of tools and parts - all of them inexpensive and easily obtained. It vividly explains the mechanics, electronics, and science underlying each project. It gives you fully illustrated,step-by-step directions that build your skills, one small increment at a time. It provides directions for 25 tantalizing projects, including a robotic arm, an electronic cann, a coin tosser, an analog computer, and many more. It helps you develop skills you can bring to other hobby projects, such as more sophisticated robots. It encourages you to improvise with secondary components to devise your own unique creations. It suggests related activities for customization and going steps beyond.
- Author BiographyNewton Braga is one of the most famous electronics authors in the world. An educator and writer in computer science and related technologies, he has written over 90 books and contributed more than 2000 articles to magazines in Brazil, Spain, the Untied States, Portugal, Japan, Argentina, and other countries. He name is internationally synonymous with electronics, and McGraw-Hill is proud to add his name to the popular Evil Genius series.
- Author(s)Newton C. Braga
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2005
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleEvil Genius
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTAB Books Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight471 g
- Width210 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.