Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.06
- AU $73.18Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $45.77
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.57
About this product
- DescriptionMedcomic channels the creativity of cartoons into the field of medicine to make learning medical concepts entertaining and fun. Studying medicine can be tedious and it's often difficult to remember the vast amounts of information required to pass tests and recertification exams. One of the most frustrating feelings in the world is staring at a question during an exam, and t quite being able to recall the answer. I just studied this! you say to yourself, but the details of the memory just aren't clear eugh. Medcomic solves this migraine problem by combining high quality art and humor to make memorizing medical concepts easy and fun. You'll be so entertained it'll feel like you're procrastinating, but you'll actually be gaining and retaining medical kwledge! Medcomic has been adopted by university professors all around the world in an effort to engage students and eliminate classroom cases of SIHB (Sleep Induced Head Bobbing). Medcomic: The Most Entertaining Way to Study Medicine is a useful supplement to review for the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE), Physician Assistant National Certifying Examination (PANCE), and National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX), and many other board exams in the health care field. Medcomic is written and illustrated by Jorge Muniz, a board-certified internal medicine PA. His cartoons are utilized by university professors all around the world to engage students in the classroom and provide an invative alternative to conventional educational materials.
- Author(s)Jorge Muniz
- Date of Publication19/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Non-fiction & Literary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight337 g
- Width216 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.