All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Medensan Creation Charter establishes a symbolic nation for descendants of African persons that were enslaved in the Americas (Western Hemisphere). The symbolic nation: Medensa, confers ethnicity, nationality, a name and a culture on former African-Americans.
- Author BiographyMarried nearly forty years, Tanner George is the father of nine outstanding children, twenty grandchildren and two great grandchildren. Raised in the segregated South, Tanner's life was punctuated by daily contact with the system that denied its benefits to him and every Negro. From sit-ins at lunch counters to arrests, stand-ins on church steps, forming civil rights organizations and other acts that defied segregation, Tanner fought vigorously for Colored and Black rights. Finally, with the family and societal needs of African - Americans blanketing his thinking, Tanner was compelled to present the Medensan Creation Charter to MEDENSANS everwhere.
- Author(s)MR Tanner M George Sr
- Date of Publication23/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.