All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMedia Managed is an overview of the state of popular Online interactive media today. Readers will get insight into how Social Media Management strategy is used to satisfy business and reputation goals without technical or creative kw-how. Social media needs to be managed because it tends to be complex and evolves rapidly. Many businesses struggle to figure out how to measure performance, quantify success, and design social media strategies adaptable eugh to keep pace with the rapid change. Whether you are buying or selling social media management services, Media Managed is a fact-filled book revealing how you can overcome perception of failure often related to using social media before taking time to understand how it works.
- Author BiographyBrian is a media management consultant and author of MEDIA Managed. Brian's experience is drawn from 30+ years in creating, applying and managing print and digital media. Brian currently works as a WordPress specialist, website developer and consultant who creates and manages digital media on the Internet. Brian supplies technical and creative support services to social media mangers as well as people who employ media managers. Media Managed - the book - is written to explain some of the faster or easier ways to develop effective strategies to get results in building your business or reputation. However, a non-fiction book is static, so it's key role is to set a point of reference from which to discover appropriate ways to plan, manage and measure performance of media campaigns in real time. Unlike many other books, Brian adds social functions to the MEDIA Managed book. For example, the MEDIA-managed.com website extends the book's finer points by offering ways to answer questions or solve problems quickly. Register your book on the website to access some of Brian's consulting experience.
- Author(s)Brian Hack
- Date of Publication20/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.25Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.