All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis landmark work centers on media management and ecomics within a diverse, international, historical and constantly changing environment. The chapters herein reflect the current state of research and present directions for future study. Developed at the 2012 Research Symposium in conjunction with the annual convention of the Broadcast Education Association, it represents the most current theory and research in the area.
- Author BiographyAlan B. Albarran is professor of media and the director of the Center for Spanish Language Media at The University of North Texas. He has extensive experience as an editor and author and is widely recognized as an international scholar in the area of media management and economics. He is former editor of the Journal of Media Economics and the International Journal for Media Management.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/06/2013
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Series TitleElectronic Media Research Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note41 black & white tables
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAlan B. Albarran
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $21.32Trending at AU $23.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.