All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis landmark work centers on media management and ecomics within a diverse, international, historical and constantly changing environment. The chapters herein reflect the current state of research and present directions for future study. Developed at the 2012 Research Symposium in conjunction with the annual convention of the Broadcast Education Association, it represents the most current theory and research in the area.
- Author BiographyAlan B. Albarran is professor of media and the director of the Center for Spanish Language Media at The University of North Texas. He has extensive experience as an editor and author and is widely recognized as an international scholar in the area of media management and economics. He is former editor of the Journal of Media Economics and the International Journal for Media Management.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/06/2015
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byAlan B. Albarran
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.