Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe media are home to an eclectic bunch of people: media workers. This book is about who they are, what they do, and what their work means to them. This book offers a sweeping and foundational account of what it is like to work in the media today.
- Author BiographyMark Deuze is Assistant Professor of Telecommunications at Indiana University.
- Author(s)Mark Deuze
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication08/07/2007
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight357 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.99Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.