All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMedia and Society: A Critical Perspective is a lively, illustrated introduction to the role that the mass media play in our lives, our society, and American culture. Featuring updated examples and expanded material on media theories, ideology, and new techlogy, the third edition helps students understand their relationship with the media they encounter daily.
- Author BiographyArthur Asa Berger is professor emeritus of broadcast and electronic communication arts at San Francisco State University.
- Author(s)Arthur Asa Berger
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication17/08/2012
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight376 g
- Width150 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.