All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.04
About this product
- DescriptionTaken together, the five studies provide a useful overview of the effectiveness of various forms of campaign communication in informing voters. Much of the material presented here is t readily available elsewhere.
- Author BiographyFrederick J. Fletcher is a Research Coordinator at the Royal Commission on Electoral Reform and Party Financing.
- PublisherDundurn Group Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/1991
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleResearch Studies
- Series Part/Volume NumberVol. 18
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintDundurn Group Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight424 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byFrederick J. Fletcher
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.