All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSocial science data analysts have long considered the mediation of intermediate variables of primary importance in understanding individuals' social, behavioural and other kinds of outcomes. In this book Dawn Iacobucci uses the method kwn as structural equation modeling (SEM) in modeling mediation in causal analysis. This approach offers the most flexibility and allows the researcher to deal with mediation in the presence of multiple measures, mediated moderation, and moderated mediation, among other variations on the mediation theme. The wide availability of software implementing SEM gives the reader necessary tools for modeling mediation so that a proper understanding of causal relationship is achieved.
- Author BiographyDawn Iacobucci is the E. Bronson Ingram Professor of Marketing at the Owen Graduate School of Management, Vanderbilt University. Previously she was the Senior Associate Dean for Owen (2008-2010), Professor of Marketing at the Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University (1987-2004), the Coca-Cola Distinguished Professor of Marketing, Professor of Psychology and Head of the Marketing Department of the University of Arizona (2001-2002), and the John Pomerantz Professor of Marketing at Wharton, of the University of Pennsylvania (2004 to 2007). She received her M.S. in Statistics, and M.A. and Ph.D. in Quantitative Psychology from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Her research on models for social networks and other methodological research questions has been published in the Journal of Marketing, the Journal of Marketing Research, Harvard Business Review, Journal of Consumer Psychology, International Journal of Research in Marketing, Marketing Science, Journal of Service Research, Psychometrika, Psychological Bulletin, and Social Networks. Iacobucci teaches Marketing Management, Marketing Strategy, Marketing Research, Marketing Models, Services Marketing, and New Products to MBA and undergraduate students and multivariate statistics and methodological topics in Ph.D. seminars. She is recent editor of both the Journal of Consumer Research and Journal of Consumer Psychology. She edited Networks in Marketing, Handbook of Services Marketing and Management, Kellogg on Marketing, Kellogg on Integrated Marketing, she is author of Marketing Management (Thomson), the first new MBA text in years, Mediation Analysis, and she is co-author on Gilbert Churchill's lead text on Marketing Research (Thomson).
- Author(s)Dawn Iacobucci
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication04/06/2008
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleQuantitative Applications in the Social Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 156
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight125 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.29Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.