CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines vernacular literary texts of the Middle Ages and the Early Modern Age from a cultural studies perspective, focusing on the context of their origin and effect, their media preconditions, their concepts of cultural systems and the discussion and transformation of social rms. A wide spectrum of texts is covered from the 12th to the 16th centuries including the heroic epic, vellas, religious drama, satire and the encyclopedia. The starting point and objective of this book are to understand the literary text as a medium to reflect cultural configurations.
- Author BiographyJan-Dirk Muller, Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitat Munchen.
- Author(s)Jan-Dirk M Ller,Jan-Dirk Muller
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication25/06/2010
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Weight10 g
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.