CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionMedicaid is a means-tested entitlement program that finances the delivery of primary and acute medical services as well as long-term care. Medicaid is jointly funded by the federal government and the states. The federal government's share of a state's expenditures is called the federal medical assistance percentage (FMAP) rate. The remainder is referred to as the nfederal share, or state share. Estimates of Medicaid spending developed from Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) data sources suggest wide variation among states in Medicaid spending per enrollee, overall and for each of four main eligibility groupschildren, adults, disabled, and aged. This book examines Medicaid spending per enrollee by state; selected factors that influence Medicaid spending per enrollee, by state; and how states account for factors that influence expected per-enrollee spending when setting rates for Medicaid managed care plans.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight316 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byHank Milford
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.