All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe next time you visit a friend or loved one in the hospital, you may overhear the nurses, doctors, and other medical staff run off an entire alphabet soup of conditions, qualifiers, and medications. While it may seem like gibberish to the average person, those mash-ups of letters and numbers are necessary to expedite communication, ensuring that the patient currently being seen is administered the proper treatments in a manner swift eugh for the doctor or technician to see the next patient. It is for this expediency that several former acronyms are longer used, in order to avoid confusion.
- Author BiographyAt Speedy Publishing, we envision our company and publishing arm as being a premier publisher of quick-reference materials, useful reference books, fiction books in all sub-genres and creative non-fiction to both entertain and assist readers worldwide in reading a fun and exciting books and also accomplishing their educational and professional goals. We continually update our products, ensuring accuracy of information, making sure they are fun and entertaining. Our products are always available in whatever format our readers need.
- Author(s)Speedy Publishing LLC
- PublisherSpeedy Publishing Books
- Date of Publication12/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpeedy Publishing Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight36 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine0 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.