All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne major challenge facing modern medicine is to fulfill the promise and potential of the ermous increase in medical data sets of all kinds. Medical Applications of Intelligent Data Analysis: Research Advancements explores the potential of utilizing this medical data through the implementation of developed models in practical applications. This premier reference source features chapters contributed by specialists in a variety of intelligent data analysis (IDA) fields related to medicine, health, and bioinformatics. All of these contributions are devoted to describing the practical medical applications of IDA and how the theory described in many other books can be implemented to improve medical care.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/07/2012
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1152 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byEmilio Soria-Olivas,Rafael Magdalena-Benedito
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $14.47New
- AU $7.52Used
- AU $23.00New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.